- 1978-1984 – Tbilisi State Medical University, Medicinal Faculty, Specialty – Medical Affair (Diploma with Honors)
- 1984-1986 – The Institute of Human Reproduction named after I. Zhordania, Clinical Postgraduate Study, Specialty – Endocrinology
- 1986-2010 The Institute of Human Reproduction named after I. Zhordania, Department of Endocrinology, Physician – Gynecologist.
- 2010-2016 The Institute of Human Reproduction named after I. Zhordania, In Vitro Fertilization Department. Physician –Gynecologist, Reproductive Endocrinologist.
- 2015-2016 Medical Center Lancet– IVF Department physician-Gynecologist
- 2016 -2019 Present INNOVA Medical Center. Innova In-Vitro Department
- 2019-2022 Present BETAPLUSFERTILITY clinic
- Since 2022 Gagua clinic IVF Department Doctor
Training and Qualification Courses:
- 1997 – Medical State Academy after Diploma education base, specialty – Obstetrician Gynecologist
- 1998 – Medical State Academy after Diploma education base, specialty – Reproduction
- 2000-Present – UNFPA- Population Fund, Project- GEO/1R/201, participant of the project “Absolute information and work about a Reproduction Health”
- 2000-Present – Conducts Courses in “Reproduction Health” for Physician – Reproductive Endocrinologists and Obstetrician – Gynecologists
- 2001 – Successfully passed license examinations in Reproduction
- 2010 – Passed Courses of In Vitro in clinic “ISIDA” Kiev, Ukraine, (Instructor-Prof. Zinchenko).
- 2012--Passed Courses of In Vitro in clinic ASSUTA hospital, Israel
- 2015 – Passed Course of In Vitro at Institute of Reproductive Medicine, Kiev, Ukraine, (Instructor-Prof. Dakhno)
- Since 2010 member of ESHRE and ASRM
Georgian – Native
Russian – Fluent
English – Fluent